Monday, September 16, 2019

Tough Morning In the Trophy

3.08lbs/17" Yum Dinger (GP/Red)

6:50-10:50AM NPBI, SPBI, NPSI,SPBI, West Access Flat/Rice, 6lb Flat to Cane Access Across
75-65℉, Partly Cloudy, 3-8mph SE
WT: 66℉

Nothing at the big Island points.  Don't know if getting out 10 minutes earlier would have made a difference.  I got a small bass on the Jackhammer off fo North Point Big Island.  Nothing off of SPSI.  Just before I was going to take off for the GOMH a car showed up, doh.

I headed for the docks on Platte Access Point.  Nothing there, so I continued on to the West Flat.  I had a good fish miss the War Eagle Buzztoad.  Couldn't tell if it was a pike or a bass.  I got a small bass in the rice. I went across to 6lb flat and got a better there on the War Eagle.  I drifted my way down non-existent Big Rice Point.  Had the 17-incher not hook up on the Buzztoad.  I anchored and got the fish on the Dinger.  I was leary about drifting further in even though it looked good so I didn't.  Hit up NPBI and then made my way to 3 Loon Flat where I got a dink and a pike on the Jackhammer.  The fish just weren't going very well.  I covered a ton of water.

2 Pike
5 Bass


No comments: