Tuesday, January 09, 2018

1st Trip of 2018

4:30-6:30PM Bulldog
Conditions: 39-36℉, Partly Cloudy, SE Wind
Depth: 29ft
8.75" Vmc Fly/maggot
Seeing that Bear Trax is closed on Tuesday I didn't have any minnows.  To bad because I think I would have slain them on minnows tonight.  There were about 8-10 houses over the hole and maybe 5 houses on the eastern shore.  There were maybe 5 groups fishing the hole tonight. I put the small Rippin Rap down and had lookers, but I didn't feel any bites.  Then I put the Demon Spoon down and had more lookers.  The fish didn't really start getting active until 5:30PM.   The wind got to be annoying with the way I had the Fish Trap sitting. The fish ran smaller than before for the most part.  My feet were getting cold, so I gave up.

22 Crappies

No comments: