Thursday, January 25, 2018

Same Lake Slower Bite

9.5" Glow Demon Spoon/Mayfly/maggots
5:15-7:15PM Bulldog
Condtions: 23℉, Cloudy, Wind ESE
Depth: 26Ft fish about 1/2 way down
A couple more little guys tonight
I was feeling kind of sluggish tonight.  The wind didn't help. I set up about 15 feet from where I was last night.  There were a few guys out fishing when I got there, but were all gone after 45 minutes. There was noticeably less fish going through tonight. I almost moved a couple of times, but fish pulled me back in.  The fish were sluggish as well.  A number of nippers.  I also had probably too much stuff on the VMC Fly/not enough hook.  It could be that it was those mini-crappies as well.

10 VMC Fly/Maki Jamei/maggots
6 Glow Demon/minnow
1 Glow Demon Spoon/Impulse Mayfly, maggots

17 Crappies

220 Crappies for the Winter

No comments: