Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Whack And Stack on Bulldog Lake

10" VMC Fly/maggot
4:45-7:50PM Bulldog Lake
Conditions: 35℉, Foggy, No wind
Depth: 28ft

I got minnows at Bear Trax.  Drilled two sets of holes and never left the ones I started at.  I forgot my iPod again, Doh!  The foot warmers I got on eBay worked well;  How long will they last?  Started kind of slow.  As it got dark the bite got going.  Missed a bunch of bites on the Glow Demon/minnow.  Pulled up more fish with the VMC Fly.  First and last fish came on the Demon Spoon.  Was warm enough that I didn't need the heater.  I kept 10 to give to Jan.  Got stuck for a little bit on my way off.

21 VMC Fly/maggots
14 Bear Trax Glow Demon/minnow
2 Demon Spoon/Impulse Mayfly/maggots

37 Crappies

169 Crappies for the winter so far.

No comments: