Friday, September 04, 2020

Tough Night

2.31lbs/16" Sparrow

6:00-8:30PM SPSI, E of GOMH, SPRO, Intersection
60-70℉, MS, 0-7mph SW
64℉

Started at SPSI and had something eat the tails off of my Speed Craw on my Northland Spinnerbait. I then went East of GOMH. There was baitfish here, but the carpetweed is everywhere and 6-inches under the surface. Didn't even get a bite. I then went into Sullivan heading for the last boat lane. Something got busted between the last and second boat lane on the Southside of the channel so I started there. I put a cast to some open stuff behind the rice wall and the bass just crushed it. I thought maybe that put me on to something, but that was the only bite I had except for a small pike. In the final 20 minutes, I missed a bite along the cattails on the NW reeds. And also missed a couple of bites in the reeds by the boat channel at the Intersection. Tough Trip.

1 Bass
1 Pike

No comments: