Thursday, September 10, 2020

OK Night Mostly Fishing Docks

2.35lbs/15.75" Super Fluke (Bubblegum)


3:00-8:15PM Docks Across & F Flat, N Reeds Across, S. Inlet Bay to Cookie Jar
57-65℉, Sunny, 0-4mph SW
58-64℉ Low falling 

Arrived an hour later than I wanted to. There was a guy pre-fishing out front when I arrived. The plan was to knock off the rust on my dock skipping with spinning gear and a Zoom Super Fluke. I started at West Point and missed my first couple of bites. I then went to "The Dock" across and got a fat 14-inch fish that weighed 2.09. I caught a bunch of bass on the docks across, but they were all on the small side 11 to 13.5" inches. At the platform dock, there was a Mexican Roofing Crew listening to Mexican Polka Music, I swear to God that was what it sounded like. Once I got to the point. I headed to F Flat and caught fish on the docks there. I only fished four then headed to the North Reeds across. Missed a couple of bites on the Craw Tube. For the final hour, I went to Inlet Bay. Only got one bass on the frog. Had a Color Me and Lime Sprinker get bit off in the reeds in a 10-minute span. Also had a black/yellow Ish's get bit off along Starting Spot Rice.

19 Bass
9 Pike 
 

No comments: