Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Fish Here A Fish There On A Beautiful Night

2.53lbs/15.9" Sparrow

West Point Dock Dink
Fall Colors Starting ON the Small Island



3:00-8:00PM West Point, CIB, Access PT Docks, Access Across
68-75℉, Hazy, 0-6mph SW
61-64℉ Low

Started at West Point. Got a couple of dinks on the dock before the point dock. Didn't get a bite on the point yet again. Then I went to Channel Inn Bay. I started at the reeds and worked my way South. I finally got a bass at the North rice opening so I worked my way in and got a second fish at the corner of the rice. I worked my way to the boat lane and wasn't getting anything, so I headed to Access Point Docks. I got a few bass there mostly dinks. My casting was much better tonight and I got a 2lber on a perfect cast under a pontoon.  Nothing to the West of the Access. It got calm, so I went to 6lb Flat. I got a pike on the rice wall. A bass after one busted way out on the flat. I got a small bass on Big Rice Point and one last bass in the slop. The fish shut down by 7:40PM.

13 Bass
4 Pike

No comments: