Monday, September 14, 2020

Minor Clown Show On A Windy Day

2.27lbs/15.9" Super Fluke (Bubblegum)



4:00-8:00PM East Docks, East Of Jenny's Slop, South Inlet,  Green Cabin to Chuck's
66-69℉, PC, 5-15mph ESE

Steve came down and we got the boathouse door squared away. I went to the docks on the East end of our Bay starting North working my way South. I had a pike miss the Sprinker along the first dock. I caught some dinks on the next few docks hanging up on pretty much everyone and breaking off once. I was really frustrated with that bad luck on what otherwise were good casts. I got one 16-incher on the docks. I got a couple bass along the Slop on the south shoreline East of Jenny's. I also missed a couple of bites and kicked the scale into the lake. Thankfully it floats. I then headed to South Inlet where nothing was going on until I was making my way out. I got hit close to the boat and missed it. Probably a pike, but who knows. I then ran to Green Cabin where I missed 3 bites. The second one was a quality bass that buried and got off. Frustrated I ripped the frog and my line broke. Thankfully I located the Sparrow. I actually bent the Power Clip as well. I got one last bite over by Chuck's that I missed a well. I left the lake frustrated.

10 Bass
3 Pike

No comments: