Saturday, September 19, 2020

Slow Night IN the Trophy/Nothing Biting at Mille Lacs

2.99lbs Repo Man (Bone)

2.79lbs Northland Spinnerbait (Chuck's)

2.40lbs Chuck's

27" Chuck's



4:00-7:30PM Loon Sex Point, Sullivan Docks, SPRO, SPSI
8:30-9:15PM North Jetty Mouth
67-72℉, MS, 2-10mph SSE
61℉ Low falling

Started on Loon Sex Point. Missed a couple of bites. I then headed to the NW Reeds in Sullivan. Had a SE wind so I quickly left to fish some docks along the South shore. I got one 13-inch fish doing that. I then went and fished the SPRO rice lines getting a few bass (17,16.5,14) and pike on the Northland Spinnerbait. Nothing at the Intersection, but one small pike. I ended the night at South Point Small Island and got 3 bass (17.25,15,13.5) including a 3lber on the bone Repo Man.

Mille Lacs:

There was a large group leaving when I arrived. Not a good sign for biting fish. There was a guy bobber fishing the North Corner. I did see some small eyeballs swimming around in the North Harbor Mouth. I didn't get a bite and didn't feel like grinding out a bite, so I gave up at 9:15PM. Weeds were annoying and there was no wave action as the wind was blowing out of the SSW.  

No comments: