Friday, September 18, 2020

Slow Night A Lot of Moving

2.27lbs Ish's Phat (Green)
2.27lbs Ish's Phat (Green)



 3:00-8:00PM Dock, Jenny's Reeds to West Point, Docks & Reeds Across, Double Cane, Cookie Jar, Green Cabin Bay, SPSI

50-60℉, PC, 0-4mph S
61℉, Low Falling

Got some sunfish fishing off the dock.

I started off of Jenny's Reeds working my way to West Point. I got one bass (15) out front of our place a green Ish's frog. Missed several bites on the docks. Went across to the platform dock and got one bass. Nothing on my way to "The Dock." I then went to Reeds across and got a couple bass (15,15) and pike on the Ish's and Sprinker. I then went and fished Double Cane and Cookie Jar Area without a bite. I then went to Green Cabin Bay and got 3 bass (15,14,12) there on the Sparrow and a couple of pike. I ended on SPSI and didn't get a bite.

No comments: