Thursday, August 13, 2020

Morning and Evening Small Fish

25.5" Northland (Chuck's)

6:00AM-Noon NPBI, SPBI, CIB, GWBC, N & S SPRO, I Juice
72-65℉, MC, 3-10mph SE
69-70℉ Low Falling

Started at North Point Big Island. Got two small bass, a crappie, and two pike there. I was lucky the bigger pike (25.5) didn't break my line when it ran under the boat. I then went to MPBI, nothing. Then SPBI where I got a small bass. Nothing at SPSI. Then I went to CIB and missed some bites and got a pike or two. Nothing at the GOMH into Sullivan. I got a bass on the Sprinker along the GOMH Wall Boat Channel opening. Nothing on the I Point. I worked all the way into shore missing the only blow up I had. I spent the rest of the morning in the N&S SPRO and I Juice catching a few and missing a few. Unfortunately, all of the bigger bites evaded me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:10-8:50PM East of Jenny's
80℉, PC, Humid, 2-4mph SW

Found out what was up with Snatcher Chuck not fishing to the BASS Nation State Tournament. Went East of Jenny's. Caught the first blow up on about my 4th cast, a 13-incher. I then missed my next 5 bites. With no bites in the final 20 minutes of fishing. I should have hauled for better water the second I was aware fish were biting. OH well.

No comments: