Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Tough Morning, Better Evening



6:00-9:00AM Access Across to 6lb Flat
70-60℉, Sunny, 0-3mph SW
69-71℉

Started behind the cane, didn't get a bite until I got into Todd's Opening where I got my only bass bite of the morning. I proceeded to get two Sparrow's bit off a few minutes later in TO.  Those were my last frog bites of the morning. There was some fish activity, but not where I put my casts. I did get a pike on the Northland Spinnerbait as I was approaching the Cane from Big Rice. I drifted through the rice bed across and didn't get a bite. Bummer of a trip.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.41lbs/18" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)

2.31lbs/16" Sparrow

Rice drift Looking Toward Chanel Inn By
13.20lbs
6:00-9:00 PM Loon Sex Bay, East of GOMH
68-74℉, Mostly Sunny, 0-8MPH WSW
72-74℉

I started in Loon Bay. First bite was a pike. I worked my way North along Center Junk and lost a good bass that buried me in the coontail. I did get a 14" and a 16" and another pike. I then played the wind going East of GOMH starting just outside the GOMH. I got 3 bass (15,15,18) there and missed 2 or 3 more. Unfortunately, the bite just quit at about 8:35PM. I did try SPSI and didn't get any bites.

No comments: