Friday, August 07, 2020

Good Morning Trip, but A Lot of Misses And 3 Frogs Down

3.06lbs/17.75" Sparrow


13.31lbs
5:50AM-11:30AM NPBI, MPBI, SPBI, GOMH, Intersection, NSPRO
70-68℉, MC, 4-14mph SE
70-74℉

The plan was to go to Access Across before the wind came up. I stopped at the North Point of the Big Island and got a bass (14.75) and a pike on the Northland Spinnerbait, so I amended the plan and ran points. I got a 13.5" and lost a fish at the Middle Point Big Island and got nothing, but pike at SPBI. Nothing at SPSI.  The wind was up by 6:30, so I went to the GOMH instead. I got a 13.5" on both sides of the bridge off of pads. I had a 17/18 miss the frog on the East side of the Channel. I lost a fish back in a rice pocket. I had the legs taken off of a Sparrow at the Intersection Point. I got a pike there on the Northland Spinnerbait. I then worked the NSPRO getting bites along the rice edge getting the fish about 50% of time. I worked my way although down to the neckdown spot.  I got three smaller bass there. The wind was really ripping now. I went up and worked the SSPRO and didn't get a bite. Boat control was an issue. I then went back for one more pass on the NSPRO. I missed a couple of bites and really worked to get my last fish, which bit in the boat Channel. In addition to losing legs on a Sparrow, I lost 2 weights on the frogs. Bummer Man. I missed way too many bites.

11 Bass
10 Pike


No comments: