Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Good Size, but Slow Morning

3.21lbs/17.25 Sparrow

Engulfment
3.28lbs/17.5" Blitz Black/Red

14.28lbs

6:10-10:00AM Big Rice, 6lb Flat, NSPRO
70-57℉, MS, 3-8mph SSW
70-72℉

Started at NPBI, nothing. Then I went to Big Rice Point. I made a cast on the backside and my view was blocked by the tall rice when the first 3lber crushed it. I then went deep into 6lb Flat. I decided to put the Sparrow down and got the second 3lber on my first cast with the Black Blitz Frog.  That was the only bite I got at 6lb Flat. I went back to Big Rice and got two bass there on the Sprinker. I then skedaddled to NSPRO starting by the final boat lane. I missed a good bite on the Blitz Black. I did get two Platte Lake Specials on the Sparrow along with a couple of pike. Dropped a couple more as well. I thought I was going to get out in the evening, but I took to long before heading off to Little Falls so I didn't.

No comments: