Thursday, August 06, 2020

Good Evening Trip

3.32lbs/17" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)

12.89lbs
6:30-9:15PM N Reeds Across, Loon Sex Bay, East of GOMH, Channel Inn Bay
76-68℉, Mostly Cloudy, 3-8mph SE
72-75℉ Low and falling

I decided to hit North Reeds across and had a fish strike and miss on my first cast. Two casts later a 15.5" was in the boat. A few minutes later I got  16-incher along the pad/reed line. A few minutes later I had another 15.5" in the boat from the pad/reed edge. I missed one bite when I went to the shallow side of the pads.

Next, I headed to Loon Bay to try and get the fish I lost yesterday.  Not sure if the 17-incher was the same fish, but it was a chub at 3.32lbs. I also caught two 14.5's, a 13" and a 21-inch pike. I then headed East of GOMH. I missed one bite out in the rice patches.  It wasn't happening, so I went to Channel Inn Bay. I got a 15" off of Jaimen's neighbors and two small fish as I made my way North.

10 Bass
2 Pike


No comments: