Saturday, October 26, 2019

Last Trophy Trip Of 2019

3.30lbs/17.5" Poison/Grass Pig Jr (Bluegill)




21" Strike King Spin (Blk/Red)
4:30-6:30PM W Flat Small Island, F Flat
50-55℉, Partly Cloudy, 2-8mph SW
WT: 45℉ water level very high

The weather forecast called for cold temps starting tomorrow, so this was my last trip in the Trophy for 2019.  After coming up empty for bass on F Fat yesterday and with the wind being what it was today I wasn't that enthusiastic about getting out so I waited until after 3:30PM to head to the lake place.  I started at SPSI and then drifted North along the flat.  I got a couple of Pike doing that.  Nothing at NPSI and SPBI.  I headed to F Flat around 5:45PM.  I got a pike out where I got a couple pike last night.  I then went and worked the juice losing a 14/15 bass on the All-Terrain Finesse Jig at the boat.  I put the anchor down and fan cast the area getting the last open water largie on the Pure Poison casting in toward shore.  It was a 3lber. Not a bad way to end the season. It was quite peaceful on the water tonight was a beautiful sunset.     

Mom and Dad got home from there trip tonight so I didn't go to the Jetty

2 Bass
4 Pike

No comments: