Wednesday, October 02, 2019

A Couple of Hours With Tuma On Platte

16? Craw Tube (Junebug)

The Platte Dock is currently mostly underwater

Got the thief that broke me clean

1:20-3:30PM SFBI, NPSI, WSBI, SPSI, East to the Reed Point
45℉, Cloudy some sprinkles, 10-15mph NE
WT: 55℉ Very High and risng

The Challenge Cup is being held on Platte/Sullivan this year, so Tuma was out pre-fishing today. I didn't get in contact with each other until about 12:15PM because I didn't hear his call at 8:30 this morning.  He had a fairly successful time before I arrived and that continued while we were out.  All I could get in the boat were pike.  The fish were definitely snapping in the cool wind and overcast.  We worked around the islands out of the wind.  Then finished on a weedline in the wind.  He got bit off a couple of times.

I stopped at the GOMH on the way home and got a good jumper on the craw tube.  I then got bit off and then caught the toothy on the Jackhammer.

No comments: