Thursday, October 10, 2019

Eddy's Jetty In Light Rain

25" Shad Shallow (Perch)

22" Rippin Rap (Perch)
6:30-8:20PM North Corner Eddy's Jetty
54-58℉, Cloudy light rain, 8mph SSE

I started out throwing the Rippin Rap and lost a fish on my third cast.  I got 22-inch fish on my next two casts. I got one last 20.5" eye while fast reeling the Rippin Rap.  Then nothing but weeds.  I tried the Chart Shad Shallow and had some hits, but none of them hooked up.  I then went to the Tomato Jerk Shad.  I got a 17.5" and two 19-inchers on that as well as losing a couple of bites.  I then went to the Perch Shad Shallow.   I got a 20-incher.  Then a fish busted about 10-feet out right in front of me.  I quickly reeled in and cast to the spot resulting in the 25-incher.  I got a 19" and 20_incher to finish off the night. I was hungry and it started raining harder so I went to Subway at 8:20PM.  The non-Rippin Rap fish wanted the lure slowly moving or stopped.

No comments: