Monday, October 14, 2019

Decisions, Decisions, Yesterday I Made The Wrong One's

4/9, 18.9" Craw Tube (Junebug)

3/0,17" Rage Swimmer (GP)

2/8 Craw Tube (Junebug)

5:00-7:00PM West Point, NPBI, Green Cabin Bay
46-44℉, Partly Cloudy, 0-5mph South
Water Very High

So yesterday at the Challenge Cup I was pretty much in charge of where we fished.  Green Cabin Bay was our second stop in the morning.  I had two bites there.  One that picked up my craw tube and dropped it right away, very pike like, and a small feeling fish that hung me on a reed and got off.  In the afternoon I chose to go to the NW juice rather than back to Green Cabin Bay.  Tonight I learned that decision was a mistake.  Bass were still in the reeds in Green Cabin where they were two weeks ago.  Me not getting out to pre-fish and confirm they were still there after I found out I would be fishing the Challenge Cup was a major buzzkill for me, Doh!  In an hour of fishing tonight I caught a bag bigger than Tuma's and a bass that beat yesterday's lunker by 3ozs.  If only I had known the fish were still there. "Sometimes you get kicked."

I didn't get a bite at West Point or NPBI tonight.

5 Bass
1 Pike



No comments: