Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Better Night In the Trophy

3.41lbs/17.5" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)
7:00-9:15PM GOMH, East of GOMH, Channel Inn Bay
Conditions: 80-70℉, Mostly Sunny, Calm-7MPH SW
Water Temp: 78℉
16" Booyah Toad Runner (Sunburn)
After getting skunked last night I wanted a relaxing night on the lake and that is just what I got.  I took my time getting my stuff in the boat.  Because of the way the wind was I ruled out the Melon Patch and headed for the GOMH.  I caught a nice bass right away on the Toad Runner.
16" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)
There wasn't a whole lot of bass in the stuff I was fishing but enough to keep me interested.  My first fish on the Sparrow Bobby's Perfect just crushed it.  I got 4 bass (16,16,15.75,17) in the stuff east of the GOMH.  I also had a couple of dogfish mess with me.
17" Playing Camera tricks to look small
  At about 8:40PM I made the short move to Channel Inn Bay.  I caught 3 bass there (15.25, 17.5, 12.75).  The 17 and a half lit the Sparrow up then buried itself in the coontail.  It was a fun night that got dark quick because there were clouds on the western horizon.
15.16lbs For my Best 6 Tonight
7 Bass

No comments: