Monday, July 05, 2021

Melon Patch Bust, But the Rice West Of the Access Had 'Em




7:20-9:30PM Melon Patch to WSW Rice Point 
73-84℉, PC, 0-3mph N

I went immediately to the Melon Patch and wasn't getting bit, so I made the move to work the outside rice edge. Didn't get bit there either. Since I was close I moved to the newly dubbed WSW Rice Point, formerly West of Access Rice. There was a school here and I got a lot of bites landing about 40% of them resulting in 12 landed Bass. About 50% of the misses were on my hookset and about 50% were on the fish not getting the frog. I caught fish on Teckel Whacker, Spro King Daddy, Ish's Phat Frog, Scum Frog Trophy, Snag Proof Pro Tournament, All-Terrain Grassmaster Jig, and a craw tube. I did some mapping before I came in. There were a few people shooting off fireworks still.

No comments: