Monday, July 19, 2021

Great Morning On Unexpected Water

4.93lbs Boze Sumo Frog

Sumo the Magic Toad

 


3.52lbs Plopper 130 (MonkyButt)

3.63lbs Bobby's Perfect
19.46lbs Best 6
5:30-9:00AM NPBI, NPLD Pt. Reeds, Guy's Bay, B.B. Point
64-72℉, MS, 0-4mph SW

I started by dropping a 2lber on the Plopper when it jumped and got off at NPBI. I got a wild hair and decided to give the reeds across from there a try and was rewarded with the 3.53lber on the Plopper. I worked my way around the reeds missing a couple of blow-ups. Finally, I got back on plan and headed to Double Cane. There were some blow-ups in the bay, so I thought I would check it out. The rice and weeds looked excellent, and there was baitfish and some biggins. Got the 3.63lber out of the scrub weeds and the 4.93lber out of the rice. I picked up a few more fish off of both ending with a two and a half off BB PT Cane in the pads. I thought I was going to get back out in the evening but wasn't up for it. Not a bad morning on water; I normally don't pay any attention to at all.


No comments: