Saturday, January 30, 2016

Panfish Fest On A Warm Day

12.5" Glow Demon w/minnow
4:15-8:30PM
Conditions: Cloudy turning clear from North to South, light SW wind, Temps 38-33 degrees

I decided to go fishing after watching Major League Fishing.  I parked at my spot in the lot and was pleasantly surprised that pulling my stuff out wasn't that difficult with the new snow.  People are driving on the lake with some pretty big vehicles.  The most people as I have seen out this year.  Nobody in my spot.  I had to go farther to the North to get into a bunch of suspended sunfish.


7" VMC Tubby Jig w/maggies & Gulp Minnow
I ended up getting 12 sunfish.  The one in the pictures was the biggest.  The crappies weren't real active, but I managed to get 7 with the 12.5 incher on the minnow making my night.
8.75" Glow Demon w/Waxie and Gulp Minnow


5.5" Glow Demon
12 Sunfish
7 Crappies
All fish released.

No comments: