Friday, January 08, 2016

Got Me A Slab at Rock

13" Glow Demon w/minnow

3:30-7:30PM
Conditions: Overcast, Windy out of the WNW, temps in the mid to low 20's.

The fish weren't real cooperative tonight.  They were behaving kind of strange and biting really light (Probably mostly sunfish is my guess).  I had fish down there most of the time.  I should have drilled a couple more sets of holes.  

I had a northern break off a Glow Demon on my bobber rod at the hole about a half hour in to the night.  Then I got a sunfish about 20 minutes later.  Finally after 5PM, I got some (5 x 9") crappies on the VMC Jig.  Then there was a long time between bites.  Around 7PM I got one (9") on the bobber rod and then I got the big one on the bobber rod.  I got one last 9 incher on the bobber rod about 7:15PM.

1 Pike
1 Sunfish
8 Crappies

No comments: