Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31st GOMH Trip with Dad

Dad and I got out from 7 to 9PM.  John W. had picked over the Platte side by the time we got there.  He said he got one really big jumpin bullhead and he got one golden bullhead.  There was this group/ family that had been there fishing bullheads as in real actual bullheads the night before and caught a ton of them; They were fishing the Platte side as well.  Dad and I set up on the South side and we started getting jumpin bullheads right away.  Dad got a nice 17 incher.  I got a 23" toothy bullhead that I gave to the family.

Dad decided to go to the Platte side, so I joined him.  I got one small jumpin bullhead on the Stanley Phantom and small toothy on a Grass Pig that I also gave to the family.  I also got a jumper on the D.M. Piranha.  Dad got a nice silver bullhead back on the South side which he also gave to the family.  We left at 9PM because I had to get ready for my tournament.  Dad ended up with 9 jumpers and the silver, not bad.

No comments: