Monday, October 23, 2023

Short Sully Trip/Vikes Beat 49ers

 

2lb Big Blade Chatter/Billy Goat (Gill/?)



4:40-6:55 PM Sullivan Pt/Flat and Jaimen's Inside Turn
53-60℉, PC, 2-4mph S
52℉, 2.5' of visibility tanic

I could have gotten out an hour sooner, but I made a bad bet on waiting for the FedEx guy to bring my fishing rods. I started at Steve's Reed Edge, not a bite. Next, I headed to the End of PT/Flat and drifted in with the wind. I got a few pike and missed more than half of my bites. Went to Jaimen's. I lost a 2-3lber at the boat. I got distracted by a phone call from Mom. I lost the Big Blade Bluegill when the leader broke on a backlash cast. I got two bass. Went back to PT/Flat and got a few pike only catching 1/3rd of my bites. Snatcher Chuck called about fishing tomorrow. I unsuccessfully threw a jerkbait for about 5 minutes. Vikes beat the 49ers. I didn't make it home to watch until the 2nd Half started.

3Bass 
6Pike 


No comments: