Saturday, October 21, 2023

One Eye At Eddy's Tonight

Lucky to pull the line snag free

20" X-Rap Shad Shallow (Chart/Org Belly)

9:45-11:50 PM N Jetty Harbor Mouth and S. Jetty
46-55℉, PC, 3-5mph NNW
Not much visibility it was a windy day, but had calmed down considerably by the time I arrived

Lost a bite on the Firetiger X-Rap Shad Shallow at the Harbor Mouth, immediately switched to Hot Steel, and was rewarded with a keeper. I got careless when landing the fish and got really lucky the X-Rap glanced off my jacket rather than stuck me. Lost a fish about 15 minutes later on a Clown X-Rap 10 while standing at Pete's. That was my last bite. Basically, the wind went from 5-10 to 2-5mph and I  think it killed the bite.  I ended at the South Jetty. Sketchy getting to my spot there because it drops so far and my legs down work great.

1 Eye 
 

No comments: