Monday, October 24, 2022

Skunked At Eddy's

 8:00-10:00 PM North Jetty
43-46℉, Cloudy to PC, 3-8mph SSW


Skunked (Shined a good fish at the North Corner on my way out. Also, I later shined quality fish at the Harbor Mouth and Standing rock. Had a few fish follow and even get right up on me, but I didn't feel a hit except right away on the Dark Sleeper, and that was just a tail bite. There were quite a few little guys swimming around at the harbor mouth and in the shallow north. Was pretty still. Something got busted beyond casting range at the Harbor mouth and maybe something as well at the North Corner, but it may have been a muskrat or otter. I was up toward the harbor mouth. I decided not to try the South Jetty because a SUV pulled up and parked over there and was shining the water in by shore.)

No comments: