Saturday, October 29, 2022

Another 19lb Bag On F Flat

 

4.21lbs Big Blade Chatter/Billy Goat (Gill)


3.85lbs Terminator Jig/RD Craw

3.13lbs Terminator Jig/RD Craw

4:20-7:00PM F Flat
54-63℉, PC, 0-10mph SW
46-47.5 Low Falling

Was breezy with whitecaps on F Flat when I arrived by the W Reeds. Started the trip with a pike. Got quite a few of those tonight. Fishing wasn't as good as it's been, but I still did excellently. Not as many bites and not as many misses. Big bass (4.21lbs) was on the Big Blade Chatter. The second biggest came on the Terminator Jig, which did work tonight. It slicked off around sunset, and the fish quit. I also had a tackle clown show when I got the Jig and Chatter tied up in one another. Never recovered from that. 

19.66lbs for my best 6. Third straight 19lb bag on F flat

13Bass 10Pike 

No comments: