Sunday, May 09, 2021

Catching Another Bag Potato Chips To the North, No Dogs

Just Little Guys Again Tonight

1st Cast and Only Fish at the GOMH Tonight

 5:00-5:30PM GOMH NE 
6:00-8:30PM Double Cane to NW Juice
50-54℉, PC, 3-10mph NNE

I went to the GOMH first. A couple trucks were just leaving as I got there. I called mom for Mothers Day but mostly talked to Dad. I started on the NE side and got a jumper on the first cast with the Panfish Chatter. Didn't get another bite and left quickly after fishing both sides.

I headed North where in theory I should have been protected, but the wind was everywhere. I caught a bunch of small sunfish between Double Cane and Big Bass Point. No sign of dogfish, but there was plenty of pike. After sunset, I went to NW Juice and got a few more small sunnies, pike, and some bass. No dogfish here either.

I mapped from 8:45-10:15PM.

No comments: