Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Quick Trip To The GOMH On May Full Moon

2.38lb Yum Dinger (Gum/Org)


16" Moon Eye/Tickle Tail


8:45-9:50PM GOMH SW, NE 
66℉, Sunny, 5-14mph SSW

I was on the fence about whether or not I was going to go fishing today or not. I was windy as all get out from the West today. At the last minute, I decided to head to the Grumpy Old Man Hole and was pleasantly surprised that nobody was there. Caught a jumpin' bullhead on my first cast. Ended up with 8 jumpers and 1 golden missing several bites as well. Started on the south side and ended on the north. Got the first one on Poison. The same thing happened on the first cast on the NE side with the Poison. Missed several bites on the NE side with the Poison. The bigger fish came on the Yum Dinger. The last fish of the night was the golden on the Moon Eye with Kalin's Tickle Tail. I was mentally in the process of writing that combo off when it hit. Maybe it does catch fish after all.

No comments: