Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Went to Plan B This Morning

17.5" Horny Toad
6:40-7:20AM GOMH
7:35-7:50AM Bulldog
8:00-8:50AM Rock Lake
Conditions: 60 degrees, cloudy to mostly cloudy, no wind

Plan A was to quickly try the GOMH, then take the Slop Slip out.  That changed due to the road grader working on South Platte Lake Drive when I got there.  At the GOMH I got two small bullheads on the Ultimate Jerk Shad.
7" Jerk Shad

11" Jerk Shad
I was just about to leave when I had the toothy swing and miss the JS.  I cast back and caught the jumper.  I cast back and got the toothy.

Due to the road grader I turned around and went to Bulldog where I got a small pike,
15" Horny Toad
At Rock, conditions were perfect with a lot of baitfish activity.  On the second cast when I was reeling towards the dock to bring the Toad along the dock the 17'er nailed it.
Accidentally Zoomed In 
I also got a 17" pike on the Spro Frog casting N in the rice.

No comments: