Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Good Evening at the GOMH (Missed a bite at Jenny's)

12" Zoom Fluke 
6:15-7:10PM GOMH
7:20-7:30 Jenny's
Conditions: Mostly Sunny, calm, temps in high 50's, water low flowing into Sullivan

It was such a nice day I decided to do some fishing.  I started out on the NE side at the GOMH.  I missed a couple of hits on the Piranha.  I just barely hooked the first one to bite the Fluke, the 12" jumpin' bullhead.  I then landed a 17" jumper also on the Fluke.
17" Fluke
I then landed a toothy on the Fluke.
21.5"
I then picked up "Sweet Revenge" and missed a fish that boiled on it hard, but missed along the slop on the NE side just as I was pulling it up onto some standing rice.  The rice is sparse enough now I walked a little ways to the East and tried in the little slop bay.  Didn't get anything.

I then went back and decided to throw Mad Maxx under the bridge.  A pig was under there waiting.

18" Mad Maxx Sweet Revenge
 I tried the SW side and didn't get anything.  I headed to Jenny's and missed a fish there on MM.  It was to dark for me to see what it was as it was fighting me through the rice.  I then drove home and realized I left the camera at the bridge.
Thumbs UP
So I went back and got the camera.

No comments: