Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cool Night at Bulldog and Rock


Rock Dock

7:00-7:20PM Bulldog Lake
7:30-8:00PM Rock Lake
8:10-8:15PM  Jenny's
Conditions: High 50's, mostly sunny, wind out of the NW so I was protected

Bulldog Lake:
15.5"  Horny Toad
Rock Lake:
18" Horny Toad
At Rock I only got 1 fish in of the 4 that hit.  Probably 3 pike and 1 bass.  The fish in the pic, was the first one to hit and it had tumors all over.  I then had a hit in the lane to the S on the Horny Toad.  I then had what I'm pretty sure was a good bass take the Spro Frog slighty out to the S out from the Dock, but I had a lousy hook set.  Which was stupid of me because I should have anticipated a bite, as I threw to a swirl.  There was another swirl off to the S, that turned out to be a small pike that struck at the Spro, but didn't hook up.

Didn't get anything at Jenny's.


No comments: