Thursday, January 22, 2015

Rock Again Fishing Slower

 9.5" Glow Demon w/minnow
4:45-6:45PM
27 degrees, cloudy and windy out of the South

I got out much later than the last couple of days.  Due to blowing snow I couldn't figure out where yesterday's holes were.  I drilled one set of 3 new holes.  I missed the first couple of probably not crappie bites.  Eventually the crappies moved in.  I got the first one, an 8"er, on the Demon with maggots.  I then got caught up on fish hitting the Demon with a minnow.  I missed several more than I caught.  I also got one on the Scenic Tackle Go-Devil.  The action cut off around 6PM.  When I flipped up the Trap when I left there where no lights to the East.  I thought that was weird.  By the time I got packed up and off the lake I finally saw some lights in the East.

6 Crappies

No comments: