Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pete Came Up For A Few Days

Pete got here on Friday night.  We met at Mille Lacs lake.  The weather was really nice but Pete had a couple of leaks in his waders, so we didn't stay as long as I would have on my own.  We stopped at JR's for Pete to get a burger, then went to the bridge where Peter was fishing.  He got one good jumpin bullhead.  We didn't get anything.

I was staying up all night and I went back to Mille Lacs by myself.  I saw one good eye, but didn't catch anything.  I got back at around 7AM.  Pete and I went out and did the rounds.  I got this pike at Rock.
21" Pure Poison bluegill
Pete went and fished off of Don's dock on Sunday night and got a couple of bass including one good one and 4 pike.  I think he got all of those on a buzzbait.
From Friday Night at Rock Lake
Mille Lacs Lake

No comments: