Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cutting Trees and Shore Fishing

The Sun Just About to Set at the Culvert
5:00-9:10PM
Condition: Nice night for fishing

I started out by cutting branches at Jenny's to give myself casting room.  After that was done I began experimenting with Bobby's Perfect Buzz Frog.  Missed my 1st three or four good blow up's.  I switched rods and went to the lake place via Jim's.  There I got a small pike and this 15.75" bass on Buzz Frog.
I also got a 24" pike on Ish's Poppin' Phattie that went up to John.
I then went back to Jenny's and got the legs bit off the Buzz Frog.  So much for using it at Leech.

I went to the Culvert and got nothing but pictures.  I then went to the GOMH and got a 25" toothy bullhead on a Mad Maxx Frog, which I gave to some bullhead fishermen.

No comments: