Friday, April 06, 2012

Late Bite at the GOMH

I arrived at the Grumpy Old Man Hole last night at 6PM got set up on the same spot I was on last night on the SE side.  I didn't get my first fish until around 8:30 just as it was getting to dark to see the bobber.  I was fishing next to the owner of the Hillman Bar and his buddy and kid.  Dave Bentley showed up with his girlfriends kid around 8:10 and set up next to me.  The kid got a silver bullhead before I did.  Those guys left around 8:40 and Lantern Man showed up.  I ended up getting a ton of minnows from a guy I gave fish to last night via LM.  I didn't get my 2nd fish until after 9PM but then they bit pretty good until 11:15 when LM left.  Brian and his buddy showed up around 11:00 and fished the SW side until LM left.  I fished until 12:45PM.  I caught 24 silver bullheads total.  I only think 3 of them got kept.

I forgot the camera and Kuske came by.

No comments: