Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Short GOMH Report

I think I got out of the house around 7PM. There were quite a few trucks parked and Lo and behold I was suprized to see none other than GOM Lee Ander. Before I got my fishing stuff out I went to talk with Lee Ander. He said the info I got from GOM Willard was incorrect about him going blind. Apparently he had a blood clot in his lung this winter and had to be revived. He was there fishing with his daughter who caught a monster orange bullhead. He had gotten some jumpin bullheads and a small orange. However it seemed like it was pretty slow for the most part. GOM Bud was also there and he hadn't gotten anything. Eventually I got my stuff and fished between Lee Ander and Bud.

Earlier in the day I went to the Chiropracter and he recommended that I not do any casting for a few days, so it was fishing off the bridge for me. The wind was kind of nasty out of the N NE. I missed a couple of bites. My hook point on the panfish tube jig was a bit bent, so I changed to a pink Flu Flu with the minnow. I missed my first couple of hits, but eventually I got a couple of silver bullheads that I gave to Lee Ander. I didn't get a thing after Lee Ander left.

I left around 9PM.

No comments: