Monday, June 08, 2020

GOMH This Morning


12" YumDinger (Brown)
5:30-6:50AM GOMH NE SW SE
70℉, PC, 0-3mph E

I was getting my stuff set up when Leech Guy showed up. He came down next to me on the NE side and caught a small jumper on his first cast.  I had a fish take a swipe at the SBKO. I caught it a few minutes later with the Yum Dinger.  I gave the fish to LG. He caught another jumper and I headed to the SW side.  I got one jumper there on the YD and missed a bite on the SBKO and had a dink jump me off on the YD.  I had three quick hits in the slop on the SW side when I threw Sweet Revenge there.  Didn't hook up once.  I wasn't ready for the bite I got on the SE side which came shortly after my frog landed.  I fished NE side slop and didn't get a bit.   Found out LG name is Richard.  I left a little before 7AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


8:30-9:30PM GOMH SE SW NE Dock/Pontoon
81-86℉, PC 3-5mph S

Went to the GOMH to start just fished a frog, Didn't catch anything. One swirl on the SE side. A guy fishing with his family got a nice jumper, orange and a small toothy.

I the went to the cabin and got the bass and pike. I also missed a bite.

No comments: