Friday, June 12, 2020

Fishing In the Trophy with Todd

3/9 18.5" Poison/Swim Fluke Jr (PB&J)


17" Craw Tube

5:30-8:30AM SPSI, East of GOMH 16"Hole
58-48℉, MS, 3-10mph ENE

I got the Trophy in the water powered by two strollers.  I took us right to the South Point Small Island. I got 3 or 4 pike as I made our way up to the point. Todd got the first bass of the morning. The first one to hit jumped me off.  We got into them pretty good off the point. Todd got the biggest and I caught more fish.  I also lost several.  When the action stopped we went and fished the rice East of GOMH for a while. I got a pike and a bass there.  We both missed a blow-up or two as well.  Todd had enough by 8:30, so we headed in. We were a bit of a hot mess getting the boat docked and loaded, but we figured it out. I didn't leave enough time to get my rod gloves on and didn't turn the back motor off when we went into the dock.  Luckily we didn't break a rod or two.

Todd
4 Bass
3 Pike

Me
9 Bass
6 Pike

No comments: