Monday, June 15, 2020

Half Hour at the GOMH

12" Yum Dinger


5:20-6:05AM GOMH NE SW
62℉, PC, 7-14mph SE
Very Low

Thanks to a Facebook Post by Myron Huntley I went and got my stuff together and headed out. Dark clouds were approaching from the SW. Missed a strike on the SBKO on the NE side.  That might have been the jumper I caught about 10 minutes later in the tube on a Yum Dinger.  Headed to the SW side and got a toothy on a craw tube.  When I was walking down to fish there was a flock of geese visible in the rainbow picture.  There were two mini-geese in a fight and the one goose had the other goose's whole face in its mouth.  Finally, a momma goose came and put an end to it. It started to sprinkle so I headed up to leave. A gust of wind knocked over all my rods, while I was grabbing my rod gloves.

No comments: