Sunday, June 21, 2020

Todd Schooled Me Tonight

2/6 17" Big Sexy


11.97lbs Uff Dah!
4:15-9:15PM Our Place to East Of Jenny's, Loon Sex Bay
70-77℉, PC, 5-12mph WNW
72℉ Very Low

I was hoping it was going to be calm, but no such luck.  By the time I arrived the wind was blowing from 5 to 10mph.  We started out front and worked our way East.  I got a 13-inch bass pretty quickly. Todd got a dink and the big fish of the night in Jenny's reeds.  We got into a little flurry East of Jenny's.  With me getting 2 and Todd catching 6 with both of us missing about 3 or 4 bites apiece. We then went to Loon Sex Bay.  I missed the first blow-up.  It was quite a while before we got another hit. The Northside of the Bay was completely dead. I lost a couple fish on the Poison and Todd had a good one hang him in some pads.  I missed a blow up on LSP.  We went deep in the Bay. Nothing. We then saw something get crushed in an area we didn't fish yesterday.  Todd lost a good one there.  I think I had a doggy follow and Todd landed our only bite in the Bay. I lost one I should have had and that was it.

Todd
8 Bass
Me
3 Bass

No comments: