Tuesday, June 16, 2020




I got my stuff out of the car and spotted the turtle who was crossing the road to the Southside. Soon after I started fishing I thought they were getting ready to do paving around the bridge. Panfish guy showed up as I was walking up the hill.  We both went to Bulldog.  I didn't get a bite. I went to the Lake Place and got a couple sunfish on THE Jig.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15" Jerk Shad (Ghost Shad)

8:30-9:45PM Eddy's Jetty North Harbor Mouth
79℉, Sunny, 10-15mph SW

After everybody left at 9:30 I got the smallie at the Harbor Mouth on the Jerk Shad. A guy and two chicks showed up and took the Harbor Mouth while I was taking the fish off down by my stuff at the NW corner.  The skeeters were so bad by 9:45PM I had to quit.

No comments: