Monday, June 01, 2020

Short Warm Beautiful Evening Bass Not Biting/GOMH



7:50-9:20PM Out Front to East Of Jenny's and Reeds Across
80-75℉, PC, Calm
70℉ Did get some rain today, but not enough to raise water levels, unfortunately.

I went out and ran the Trophy, still no giddy-up and go so I went and fished out front.  There was activity tonight, but not by any bass. Got pike as I entered the reeds, up Pike Ally, over to the East of Jenny's. Hit all the good spots no fish. Ran to the reeds across.  Had a couple of boils and didn't hook up.

Got some ideas on what might be wrong with the Trophy from Pete.

Briefly stopped at the GOMH.  There was a guy bullhead fishing from the bridge on the S side.  I didn't have my H2O or X-Rap box with, doh! Bumped into something with the Poison at least that is what it felt like.


No comments: