Wednesday, November 08, 2023

An Eye And A Pike Tonight


 8:20-10:30 PM North Corner and Harbor Mouth 
38-40℉, Cloudy turning PC, 8-18mph NW

I had something on big Agent E for a few seconds about 5 minutes into fishing at the Harbor Mouth. I think a little over an hour in as the skies were starting to clear I got the eye at the N Corner Standing Boulder. Unfortunately, the headlamp battery was low. I didn't realize I had one in the tackle bag.  I had something hit the Jerk shad and not hook up at Pete's Rock. The wind picked up and I was just about ready to quit when I had the pike hit the X-Rap Shad at the Harbor Mouth. As I was pulling it up on the rocks it pulled off, so I didn't get a picture. It was decent sized, maybe 27, but not a giant. I decided to call it a night.

1Eye 1Pike 

No comments: