Saturday, November 11, 2023

3 Eyes Laned on 7 Bites.

1st Eye of the Night
Was a keeper 21.33"



It was not as windy as I thought it was going to be. It was still pretty cold though. No action at the Harbor Mouth. There was a couple walking on the North Jetty when I arrived and a boater heading out with his kid as well. I didn't get a bite until 10 to 11 PM at the North Corner. It was a keeper way out on the cast. I then got a 16" on the Old Standing Rock. Only got one of my final bites. Only got bites on the Jerk Shad. None of the bites I missed hooked up. I ended up giving the keeper to the boater who was staying at Eddy's. He was trolling too fast and he didn't catch a thing. Fish wanted a slow pump and pause retrieve with the rod moving the bait rather than the reel.

3Eyes 
 

Fish #3

Fish #2

No comments: