Saturday, November 05, 2022

Good November Trip in the Trophy

3.59lbs L-E-S RC 2.5 (Blue/Chart)


3;30-6:30 PM Cookie Jar to NE Corner Inlet Bay, NPBI, F Flat
38-45℉ , MC, 0-5mph NE
45-46.5℉ Low Falling

Had the XCaliber CS100 get bit off because I carelessly let the pike flop around the boat side instead of making sure it was totally in the boat; Dumb mistake. Then when I put a new clip on, it had pine tar in it, which I got in my mouth; Yuk.

I'm lucky I didn't break a rod after lipping the night's big bass. I ended up going from down on my knees to my bum when I lost my balance as I was starting to stand up.

Hopefully, by this time next year, I will have a log of Vlogs. So simple to do. Why did;t occur to me to start doing them earlier.

 (Started at the cookie jar getting two quick pike.  Messed around in the reeds without a bite. In the NE Coner of Inlet, I got a pike and a few bass. Stopped at NPBI and didn't get a bite. Caught more bass and pike at F Flat. Fished until dark and made my first BP fishing report video. I knocked the trolling motor wire out of the battery clip when I fell backward, landing what will be my final bass of 2022. caught 13.62lbs. Also lost the XCaliber square bill when I didn't get the pike in the boat immediately. Turns out I forgot I caught a small bass after the 3lber, so that little fish was the last open water bass of 2022)

7 Bass
8 Pike

Update: Due to the weather turning windy, cold, and wet, I was unable to have another successful trip for bass out of the Trophy this year.  

No comments: