Sunday, April 18, 2021

Some Jumpers Tonight

 

14" Panfish Chatterbait

6:30-7:00PM Rock Lake
7:45-8:45PM GOMH NE
40℉, PC, 3-12mph WNW

I went over to talk with Todd and see how the dock project was coming. They didn't need my help. I went over to Rock and didn't get a bite. I then went back to the cabin, and they had decided to finish for the day, and Todd was headed out. I went to the GOMH. The SW and SE sides were taken, so I went down on the NE side. Missed a bite on my first cast. Caught the fish in the picture on my second one. I caught jumpers tonight on THE Jig with a minnow, the Panfish Chatterbait, 2" Swim Shad, and the Huckleberry craw tube. Missed several bites as well. One of the guys on the south side had two silvers when I left. I didn't get a single hit once the lighted bobber had to come out.

No comments: