Monday, August 17, 2020

Pre-Fishing Ottertail with Bruce

3.35lbs/17.25" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)

3.28lbs/18" Sparrow
We started out on the East end of the lake out from the public access. Bruce got a pike as we made our way across the flat. Something got destroyed in reeds/pads. I put a cast on the spot and it was a good bass that didn't hook up. I had a fish hit the sparrow by the access that didn't hook up. We worked our way South along the slop. Bruce missed some bites on the frog. I got the two 3's and a 2 possibly the 1.71 in the pads. Bruce misses a few more and I think caught one close to 3lbs, but maybe he lost it. We then went and briefly tried some main lake stuff. I got a pike. We then checked out the river coming in. The current was really flowing. Nothing in the river. We then worked our way East. Didn't see much activity and it wasn't like I remembered it. We ended on the NW corner in the reeds. Bruce got a couple and I got the 2.24 on the Terminator Frog.  The results left me feeling really good about the tournament.

No comments: